The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas. However, we can issue a visa support letter. To get one, please send a request to email@example.com with all the information listed below.
- Name (as it appears on your passport)
- Your physical mailing address
- The name of the conference you wish to attend
- Include your registration confirmation number
- If you are the author of any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title. If you are a speaker, please provide the title/topic of your speech.
- A fax number or e-mail address of where we can send the letter
Allow at least a week to receive it, as requests are handled in the order they are received.
The official instructions from ACM can be found here.